What do you think of Inquistions of Love?

Monday, March 5, 2012

The Mountains Above

The Mountains Above

When I find myself Standing
At the top of the world
I step back and wonder
This is all to real
But in my heart I know
At this point in time
There is only one place to go
And it is down hill from here
In the powder I must flow
Sweeping left and right
Leaning to and frown
I go not for you; only for me
Because this is all I know
It never brings me down
It’s an insterment of my vice
So believe me
Take this advice
Next time I take the chair high in the sky
You won’t think twice
When taking my hand on this righteous flight
Some may call it iniquitous
That just isn’t true
As for me to tell you that about eating your favorite food
I am not the one to judge
say for what you mean
I ride the white sandy beaches
To solidify my bravest achievements
Which sometimes flow
Sum two-thousand vertical feet to the rocky sea down below
So listen when I say
Veni, vidi, vici nivei montis supra.


No comments:

Post a Comment